Friday, September 30, 2011

Sigh......

I had my first (and hopefully only) follow up appointment today. They did some blood work to see where my hormone levels are at. If they are down to 0, then I don't have to do anything anymore. If they're not, then I have to go back for more blood work every week or 2 until they are down to 0.

I've been really stressed lately. But I was thinking and in the last 3 months, I've been through SO much. I've had a job interview, got a job offer, found out we were expecting, started working my new job, lost the baby, and had surgery. On top of that, there's been some conflict at work that's needed to be dealt with. It makes me feel exhausted just thinking about it.

But, today I trimmed a bush with some hedge trimmers. That felt AMAZING! I think I either need to destroy some more things or go on a vacation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment