Friday, September 23, 2011

Remembering You

Mark and I are doing well. I actually am very proud with how well I'm doing. I still think of Baby G EVERY single day (multiple times a day). But, I've accepted what has happened and know there's a reason. I will always love our baby. Mark actually got me a really pretty mother's necklace. It has the March birthstone on it. I wear it everyday. It's very comforting to me. We're going to get an angel ornament this year for our Christmas Tree. It will be something that we can always have to put up to keep Baby G in our hearts. I found this poem and thought it was just perfect.


Remembering You


We thought of you today,
But that is nothing new
We thought of you yesterday
And will tomorrow, too.
We think of you in silence
And make no outward show
For what it meant to lose you
Only those who love you know.
Remembering you is easy,
We do it everyday.
It's the heartache of losing you 
That will never go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment