Saturday, March 24, 2012

LG Week 15

So we will officially be 15 weeks on Sunday, March 25! I've definitely started to feel more pregnant! My belly is also starting to pop. I've not told my students yet, but one of them is noticing my thickening waist line :) He gave me a hug and said, "I'm gonna pop your belly, Mrs. Garety!" It was ADORABLE! I can't wait to tell my kiddos. I'm thinking I will try to wait until we know what we are having (which will happen as early as April 17 pending LG's cooperative skills).

Mark is really great (and funny). He asks me about 5 times after dinner if I've taken my vitamin and baby aspirin. He also feels the need to ask me if I have to pee in the morning before he goes into the bathroom or if I'm cold when he comes to bed. I goof on him, but I do appreciate the love and attention he's showing me and LG.

At week 15, LG is about 4.5 inches long now. I can't wait to feel LG moving around all the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment